Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 5 and 6 January Challenge


Day 5 of the January and I got to start a Christmas Cross stitch card. I had all these photo insert cards which I thought would be just fantastic to put cross stitches inside instead. I bought a Christmas book of charts for ornaments and for the cards. So for my project this time round I did a 2011 card. I quite like the bow in the number 2 and cant wait to finish this one up.



Day 6 and I started the October Quaker pattern. Im doing all 12 of these and so far I have done September and November with December already started as well. I love these as they are just one color and using a varigated yarn you can get some really nice effects from the changes in the colors.






2 comments:

Sherri said...

Great starts! Love the Christmas numbers.

Gracey is not my name.... said...

Great job! love the first one!