Sunday, February 27, 2011

A few Finishes

Wow its been a week since I posted. I have been very busy trying to get some finishes for the month.




First up is my Easter Banner, yay I have finished it early normally Im desperately trying to finish it the night before.

Do you like my beanie kid, its Fluffy the bunny and he has a new home for awhile in the Easter basket and he will go onto my Easter Table. I will fill up the basket with yummy easter eggs. Love easter egg chocolate.





Second is my October Quaker, as you know Im doing all 12 of them. Started with September and going from there, yeah I know it was a weird place to start but I wanted to do them in the month that it was. Ok so now its February and Im behind LOL. I will catch up somehow. No its not the light Im using dmc floss that is varigated, just love how it looks on these.


















Finally here is my first mouse pad called Busy cat, I have to say I loved working with vinyl canvas.

No comments: